Traceway A3 Equipment Kit For Manual Aggregation‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay A3 equipment kit is a solution set for manual aggregation of secondary packaging in cardboard boxes form. It allows linking the codes to a higher level of tertiary packaging (corrugated boxes). As a result, the product box is associated with the “parent” (transport) packaging.
The kit supports the aggregation of several levels of secondary and tertiary packaging in a common packaging of a higher level.
TraceWay A3 aggregation station characteristics and functions meet all the requirements of the RF legislation regarding the mandatory product labeling systems effective at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Performance, pcs / min||Manual box stacking|
|Readable codes||2D DataMatrix, 1D 128|
|Standard label size, (WL)||100 х 100|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Operating temperature, °C||+10 / +40 (min/max: +5 / + 45)|
|Storage and transportation temperature, °C||-10 / +55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220|
|Thermal transfer printers number||1|
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- 203 dpi resolution thermal transfer printer for group labels.
- Simple and easy self-adhesive tape and ribbon replacing system.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- DCT (data collection terminal) for checking individual product code status, group label codes, and additional production and logistics operations.