Traceway S1 Serialization Workstation For Complete Packaging‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay S1 serialization workstation for complete packaging is a production line section consisting of the main and pressure conveyors. The positioning system receives packages and accurately transfers them to the printer-labeling device. Camera controls the GS1 DataMatrix code application quality in accordance with the ISO-15415. Low-quality labeling packages are removed from the conveyor with a rejection device.
All the components are software-controlled. Color 15” LCD touch screen provides visualization and equipment management.
TraceWay S1 workstation is compatible with a wide range of production lines and is a component of the first level of the product accounting and tracking system.
TraceWay S1 characteristics and functions meet all the RF legislation requirements regarding the mandatory product labeling systems at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Max conveyor speed*, m/min||15*|
|Supported box sizes (LWH), mm||min 60 х 40 х 20 max 220х240х137|
|Recommended cardboard density, g/m2||235|
|Applied codes||2D GS1 DataMatrix|
|Main conveyor width, mm||240|
|Press conveyor width, mm||240|
|Main conveyor level, mm||800|
|Printing technology||HP Water-based Thermostpray|
|Max printing resolution, dpi||600 х 600|
|Verification chamber||GS1 DataMatrix code application quality in accordance with the ISO-15415.|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Operating temperature, °C||+ 10 / + 35|
|Transportation temperature, °C||-25 / + 55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220, +10% -15%|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ±1%|
|Max power consumption, kW||1.4|
|IP rating (not lower than)||IP54 (without hanging fence)|
|Manufacturing material||Stainless steel V2A/AISI 304 and V4A/AISI 316 or 08Cr18Ni10|
|Size (LWH), mm||798 х 1147 х 1916|
|Height adjustment, mm||100|
|Max compressed air pressure, bar||6|
* - This parameter is for reference only. Speed may vary depending on the packaging materials size.
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- Stainless steel structure frame.
- Conveyor system that allows working with various packaging material sizes.
- A thermal inkjet printer for DataMatrix code application, printing quality not lower than “C”.
- Stainless steel control cabinet.
- Verification camera providing applied DataMatrix code quality control.
- Rejection system consisting of a pneumatic jet for removing packs from conveyor and a box for rejected packs.
- Complete L2 level software settings management system via user interface and 15” color LCD touch screen panel.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Angle rotation adjusting mechanism for the command panel.
- Light stack with two lamps and sound notification.