Traceway S2 Serialization Workstation For Folded (Flat) Packages‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay S2 serialization workstation for folded packages is a modular conveyor system. It has two main nodes. The first one labels individual packaging with DataMatrix code and a human-readable information using a thermal inkjet printer. Next, a camera node controls the 2D GS1 DataMatrix code quality meeting the ISO-15415 standard.
All the components are software-controlled. Color 15” LCD touch screen provides visualization and equipment management.
TraceWay S2 workstation is compatible with a wide range of packaging materials and operates at the first level of the product labeling and tracking system.
TraceWay S2 characteristics and functions meet all the RF legislation requirements regarding the mandatory product labeling systems at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Max conveyor speed*, m/min||15*|
|Supported packages sizes (LW), mm||min 72 х 55 max 290 х 250|
|Supported package height, mm||min 0,08 max 3,5|
|Cardboard density||min 150 max 450|
|Applied codes||2D (DataMatrix)|
|Printing technology||HP Water-based Thermostpray|
|Max printing resolution, dpi||600 х 600|
|Verification chamber||GS1 DataMatrix code application quality in accordance with the ISO-15415|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Operating temperature, °C||+10 / +35|
|Transportation temperature, °C||-25 / + 55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220, +10% -15%|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ±1%|
|Max power consumption, kW||1.2|
|IP rating (not lower than)||IP54 (without hanging fence)|
|Manufacturing material||Stainless steel V2A/AISI 304 and V4A/AISI 316 or 08Cr18Ni10|
|Size (LWH), mm||630 х 2100 х 2009|
|Height adjustment, mm||100|
* - This parameter is for reference only. Speed may vary depending on the packaging materials size.
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- Stainless steel structure frame.
- Conveyor system that allows working with various packaging materials sizes.
- A thermal inkjet printer for DataMatrix code application, printing quality not lower than “C”.
- Stainless steel control cabinet.
- Verification camera providing applied DataMatrix code quality control.
- Complete L2 level software settings management system via user interface and 15” color LCD touch screen panel.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Angle rotation adjusting mechanism for the command panel.
- Code beacon with two lamps and sound notification.