Traceway W2 Warehouse Accounting System‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay W2 system is a solution for warehouse operations and manual aggregation for small volumes output. It allows easily performing the following operations:
- Pallets / boxes ungrouping
- Pallet / box aggregation
- Pallets / boxes regrouping
- Product distribution management
The system software is integrated with the L3 level software of the TraceWay system.
TraceWay W2 is equipped with a second thermal transfer printer. This allows printing different size and template labels for corrugated boxes and pallets.
TraceWay W2 warehouse accounting system characteristics and functions meet all the RF legislation requirements regarding the mandatory product labeling systems at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Performance, pcs / min||Manual box stacking|
|Readable codes||Linear 1D Code 128 / 2D GS1 DataMatrix|
|Applied codes||Linear 1D Code 128|
|Standard label sizes for corrugated boxes / pallets (LW), mm||100 х 100|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Operating temperature, °C||+10 / +35|
|Storage and transportation temperature, °C||-25 / +55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220, +10% -15%|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ±1%|
|Thermal transfer printers number||2|
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- 203 dpi resolution thermal transfer printer for group labels on corrugated boxes.
- 203 dpi resolution thermal transfer printer for group labels on pallets.
- Simple and easy self-adhesive tape and ribbon replacing system.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- PC panel 15”.
- DCT (data collection terminal) for checking individual product code status, group label codes, and additional production and logistics operations.