TraceWay Track&Trace system is a hardware-software complex that provides solutions for dairy products manufacturers in introducing labeling and tracking. It is optimized for the serialization, aggregation, tracking and uploading the necessary reports to the federal government information system “Chestny ZNAK” in accordance with the regulatory authorities requirements. TraceWay has a certificate of state registration meeting the international standards GS1 and GMP.
Specification documents regulating dairy products mandatory labeling
RF Government Regulation:
- RF Government Decree No. 836 dated June 29, 2019 «On conducting experiment on labeling by means of identification of certain types of dairy products in the territory of the Russian Federation».
- RF Government Decree No. 792-r dated April 28, 2018 “On approval of the list of goods subject to mandatory labeling by means of identification”, as amended: RF Government Decree of July 13, 2019 N 1533-r; by RF Government Decree of November 8, 2019 N 2647-r.
- Methodological Recommendations for the experiment on labeling by means of identification of certain types of dairy products in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Track&Trace Dairy Labeling Scheme
TraceWay TTS dairy labeling solutions
- TraceWay Track&Trace system software component
- Serialization TraceWay equipment:
- Aggregation TraceWay equipment:
- Warehouse accounting TraceWay equipment:
- Complex operationsе TraceWay equipment: