Traceway A4 Case Packer Integration Kit With Automatic Aggregation And Integrated Account Logic‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay A4 case packer integration kit is a solution for automatic aggregation and integrated account logic of secondary packages in cardboard boxes form. It provides linking several levels of secondary and tertiary labels to a higher level packaging. It can be integrated with most of the marketed case packers. This solution is designed for automatic aggregation process where it is impossible to use layer-by-layer aggregation equipment.
TraceWay A4 case packer integration kit with automatic aggregation and integrated account logic characteristics and functions meet all the RF legislation requirements regarding the mandatory product labeling systems at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Performance, pcs / min||According to case packer performance|
|Supported corrugated box sizes (LWH), mm||As agreed with the customer|
|Readable codes||2D GS1 DataMatrix|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Camera resolution, MP||
|Operating temperature, °C||+ 10 / + 35|
|Transportation temperature, °C||-25 / + 55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220, +10% -15%|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ±1%|
|Max power consumption, kW||1|
|IP rating (not lower than)||IP54 (without hanging fence)|
|Manufacturing material||Stainless steel V2A/AISI 304 and V4A/AISI 316 or 08Cr18Ni10|
|Size (LWH), mm||946 х 580 х 1973|
|Simultaneous reading (not lower than)||Determined at pre-sale consultation|
|Max reading layers volume||Against the pack height|
|Thermal transfer printers number||1|
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- Stainless steel control panel.
- Conveniently arranged industrial thermal transfer printer for group labels.
- Simple and easy self-adhesive tape and ribbon replacing system.
- Complete L2 level software settings management system via user interface and 17” color LCD touch screen panel.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Stainless steel structure frame.
- DCT (data collection terminal) for checking individual product code status, group label codes, and additional production and logistics operations.
- Customized machine vision set.
- Code beacon with two lamps and sound notification.