Traceway S4 Integrated Kit For Serialization‹ Назад в каталог
TraceWay S4 serialization kit is a system for integration into customer labeling equipment. Thermal transfer printer allows labeling a sticker with a 2D DataMatrix code and human-readable information.
All the components are software-controlled. Color 17” LCD touch screen provides visualization and equipment management. Optionally, a reject system and an uninterruptible power supply can be installed.
TraceWay S4 equipment is compatible with a wide with a wide range of production lines and is a component of the first level of the product accounting and tracking system.TraceWay S4 serialization workstation characteristics and functions meet all the RF legislation requirements regarding the mandatory product labeling systems at the time of signing the equipment supply contract.
|Performance, pcs / min||Depending on labeling equipment performance|
|Applied codes||2D GS1 (DataMatrix)|
|Printing technology||Thermal transfer|
|Printing resolution, dpi||300|
|Max printing field size, (LH), mm||1000 х 53|
|Label reel core diameter, mm||76|
|Max label reel diameter, mm||400|
|Operating humidity, %||40 - 70 (max: 10 / 90 noncondensing)|
|Operating temperature, °C||+10 / +35|
|Storage and transportation temperature, °C||-25 / +55|
|Voltage, V||AC 220, +10% -15%|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ±1%|
|Max power consumption, kW||1.2|
|IP rating (not lower than)||IP54 (without hanging fence)|
|Manufacturing material||Stainless steel V2A/AISI 304 and V4A/AISI 316 or 08Cr18Ni10|
|Weight, kg *||70-100*|
|Габариты, (WHD), mm||700 х 1320 х 480|
* - weight may vary depending on equipment configuration.
Standard equipment configuration (enhancements available on demand)
- Thermal transfer printer for DataMatrix code application with print quality not lower than "C".
- Verification camera providing applied DataMatrix code quality control.
- Stainless steel control panel.
- Complete L2 level software settings management system via user interface and 17” color LCD touch screen panel.
- Network interface for TraceWay server communication (using an industrial Ethernet router).
- User access system based on the predefined role model, password protected after FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Light stack with two lamps and sound notification.